If you can dream it, you can do it.
With a BA Hons in Visual Communication (Illustration), Angharad ‘Lady’ Chappelle has been creating art from a young age. Tattooing officially now for over 3 years, she is based primarily at the prestigious Painted Lady Tattoo Studio in Birmingham, but also has a second home at Briar Rose Tattoo in London. She has a passion for travel and also tattoos regularly as a guest artist at other shops nationally and internationally.
With an interest in illustrative art, she specialises in vibrant, expressive colour-work, constantly striving to push her craft to the next level. She utilises creative techniques to give her clients unique pieces that have been created from the soul. When not tattooing work on skin, you’ll find Angharad painting in her art room, creating commissions and artworks for customers and exhibitions.
Painted Lady Tattoo Parlour, 4 – 6 West Heath Road, Birmingham, B31 3TG (located right behind Northfield train station, with free on-street parking)
UPCOMING GUEST LOCATIONS & CONVENTIONS:
- The Big North Tattoo Show, Newcastle, 27 & 28 April 2019
PREVIOUS GUEST LOCATIONS & CONVENTIONS INCLUDES:
- Tattoo Tea Party (Manchester, UK)
- Miss Poppy’s Tattoo (Heerlen, The Netherlands)
- Semper Tattoo (Edinburgh, UK)
- Northern Reign Tattoo (Leeds, UK)
- Briar Rose Tattoo (London, UK)
- Cult of the Sphynx (Wolverhampton, UK)
- Manners Tattoo Company (Derby, UK)
- Number Nine Tattoo (Malvern, UK)
- Folkore Tattoo Studio (Tamworth, UK)
- Blue Cardinal Tattoo Studio (Todmorden, UK)
- The Drawing Room (Coventry, UK)
- Scarborough Tattoo Show (Scarborough, UK)
- Halloween Tattoo Bash (Wolverhampton, UK)
PREVIOUS ART EXHIBITIONS:
- Home Exhibition, Deasil Art Gallery (Leamington Spa)
Angharad regularly sells art prints via her Instagram and has sold art via other lifestyle websites such as Stag and Raven (UK tattoo art brand).
- Skin Deep Tattoo Magazine (2019)
Portfolio featured in issue 298
- Things & Ink (2018)
Have Courage and Be Kind: An Interview with Lady Chappelle
- Skin Deep Tattoo Magazine (2017)
Interviewed for ‘Different Strokes’, article on watercolour tattooing
- Tattoodo (2016)
Just Keep Swimming! Dory and Disney Tattoos by Angharad Chappell
- Tattoodo (2016)
Make a Statement with These Delicate and Delightful Date Tattoos
- Skin Deep Tattoo Magazine (2016)
Tattoo featured in issue 266
- Merchandise designed for Crying Oceans – details coming soon
- Art sold to raise funds for Water Aid, Christmas Charity Fair, Severn Trent, December 2018
Keep an eye out on her Instagram for details of how to get in touch once booking opens.
RECENT TATTOO WORK: